The processing of personal data is fulfilled mainly using electronic procedures and supports (database, backend application, etc.) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data are collected and, in any case, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, non-excess and relevance considered by the current privacy legislation.
- This website uses log files where it keeps information collected in an automated manner during users’ browses. The information collected could be the following ones:
• internet protocol (IP) address;
• type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the website;
• name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
• date and time of visit;
• web page that brings visitors to CYBER CONCIERGE (referral) and exit pages;
• possibly the number of clicks.
- The aforementioned information is processed in an automated way and collected in an exclusively aggregated way, in order to verify the correct operation of the website, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the data controller.
- For security purposes (email spam filters, firewalls, virus and malware detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the website itself or to damage other users, or in any case of harmful or criminal activities. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the website and its users. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the data controller.
- By registering on the CYBER CONCIERGE platform, users can create their own personal profile. Through the control panel users can manage the level of ‘public visibility’ of their data, thus having the ability to decide independently what information they want to make visible to other users of the platform.
a) At the initial state, all the visibility settings related to data are in OPT-OUT mode (disabled), so not visible to platform users. For other types of users, such as non-profit organizations, public bodies and companies, the visibility settings are in OPT-IN mode (enabled), so visible to platform users. It is not possible to modify this configuration, as it is necessary to offer the appropriate transparency tools to users of the platform.
- The information, that users of the website will deem to make public through the platform’s services and tools, are provided by the user in a conscious and voluntary manner, exempting this website from any liability regarding any violation of the laws. It is up to the users to verify that they have the permission to add personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international legislation.
SUPPORT IN CONFIGURING YOUR BROWSER